1. The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. There is one true God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
4. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of sinful man; a person must experience a spiritual rebirth.Only through the power of the Holy Spirit is the Christian able to live a more godly life.
5. There is a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life in heaven, the lost to hell.
6. Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is returning soon.
7. The Great Commission of the church is to go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every person.
8. In the spiritual unity of believers through the working of the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. In holy Christian living through which we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
10. We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.